Article Submission Request Form
Calling on bloggers
Do you have something meaningful to say about any of the following topics:
- Allergies, asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Elder and home care issues
- Accreditation in health care
- Self development (healthy living, personal self improvement)
- Wound care
We invite bloggers, writers and industry experts to share their views on our platform. Please fill out the form on the right with the relevant information and someone from our team will get back to you.
MediScript Communications is a leading health care education publisher with over 20 years experience in providing generic, practical and verified health information to everyday people and professionals. We cover a wide variety of health topics that impart key messages designed to empower patients and consumers towards sound self care behaviors.
- Gain exposure for yourself or your organization’s thought leaders.
- Gain additional exposure and increase your social media presence.
- All accepted articles are also included in our weekly newsletter.
- Beyond exposure on our sites, we include a site link back to all accepted submissions giving contributors SEO value.
Who Should Contribute
Anyone with a passion for writing and who would like to share their knowledge, experience and expertise with the Mediscript community including:
- Bloggers with a passion for healthcare and well being
- Physicians, nurses and other health care professionals,
- Health care marketers and other industry professionals,
- For profit or non-profit companies,
- And nursing and legal consultants.
What to Contribute
- Must be original content.
- Relevant content relating to healthcare.
- Content with less emphasis on technical jargon and more on easy to ready and practical information
- Industry best practices
- Reviews on new products and technologies in the healthcare, homecare and personal self improvement.
- Content with educational value, not promotional.
- No news items, announcements, or events.
How to Contribute
- Article must be approximately 450-600 words in length.
- Must be submitted in Word format.
- Include 2 to 3 sentence bio and a site link.
- Attach headshot image or company logo.
- Give us Twitter accounts we can use when tweeting the article (company and author are best).