Your role as a healthcare worker has many challenges and responsibilities. Your home life also has many demands. Sometimes, trying to balance all the demands seems impossible. The stress in your life can create health problems. This module discusses ways humor can be used to alleviate stress both at work and at home.
Following completion of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Define humor and laughter.
2. Identify the benefits of humor.
3. Identify situations when humor may not be appropriate.
4. Describe how humor can be used with clients.
5. Explain how healthcare workers can use humor as a coping strategy.
6. Discuss strategies for including humor in everyday life.
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.
There are no reviews yet.