Transferring and lifting clients are the most physically stressful tasks for healthcare workers. This module will give you information about ways to transfer clients as safely as possible, both for you and your client.
Following completion of the module, participants will be able to:
1. Identify safety principles for transferring a client.
2. Discuss the assessment that should occur before transferring a client.
3. Describe the correct technique for moving a client in bed.
4. Describe the correct technique for transferring a cleint from the bed to the chair.
5. Describe the correct technique for transferring a client from the bed to a stretcher.
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.