The “Five C’s of Caring” is another way to explain the caring role of a health worker. The “Five C’s” stand for compassion, competence, confidence, conscience, and commitment.
Following completion of the material, participants will be able to:
1. Describe the five “C’s” of caring.
2. Define “comportment”.
3. Give an example of caring at each stage of the lifespan.
4. Identify two factors that make caring a challenge in the health care system today.
5. Describe two ways to care for yourself while caring for others.
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.