Health care workers may be at even greater risk for back injuries than most other employees. This course covers all the issues regarding enhancing back safety so that you can make wise decisions to protect yourself from a back injury on the job.
Following completion of the material, the learner will be able to:
1. Discuss common causes of a back injury.
2. Identify risk factors for a back injury.
3. Discuss the impact of a back injury.
4. Identify issues that need to be considered prior to lifting.
5. Explain the general rules for lifting safely.
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.