Stress can have serious effects on people in any work setting, but this is especially true for people working in healthcare where people’s lives and wellbeing may hang in the balance on a day-to-day basis. This module discusses work-related stress in a healthcare environment – what it is, what causes it, and how to deal with it. Further, this course provides an understanding of the serious health implications for experiencing negative stress on a sustained level in the work place, in particular as it relates to the front line healthcare professional.
Following completion of the material, participants will be able to:
1. Define work-related stress
2. Describe how stress affects health
3. Recognize common work-related stressors
4. Discuss factors that affect how you respond to stress
5. Discuss personal coping strategies
6. Identify ways to manage stress at work
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.
There are no reviews yet.