As a healthcare worker, you have a key role in protecting your client from falls. This self study online program covers all the major issues regarding preventing falls so that you can provide the very best hands-on care to people in your care.
Following completion of the material, you will be able to:
1. Identify risk factors for falls.
2. Describe tips for preventing falls in the clients’s home
3. Describe tips for preventing falls in healthcare agencies.
4. Explain the role of side rails and restraints in preventing falls.
5. Discuss what a healthcare worker should do if a client does fall.
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.
There are no reviews yet.