Pressure ulcers can seriously affect the health of your clients. Most pressure ulcers can be prevented. You, as a healthcare worker, have a vital role in preventing pressure ulcers. This module provides you with information about pressure ulcers and how to prevent them.
Following completion of the module, participants will be able to:
1. Identify the signs and symptoms of pressure ulcers.
2. List the risk factors of pressure ulcers.
3. Describe ways to prevent pressure ulcers.
4. Identify various ways to position clients while in bed.
5. Identify pressure points for various positions.
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.
There are no reviews yet.