This module has been designed as an introduction to infection control. It provides you with information about infection and a step-by-step guide to proper handwashing – the best defense against the spread of infection.
Following completion of material, participants will be able to:
1. Explain the meaning of infection.
2. List 5 things needed for the growth of microoganisms.
3. Discuss how infections are spread.
4. Explain the meaning of medical asepsis.
5. Discuss the difference between clean and dirty in the context of a caregiving role.
6. Describe the correct way to wash hands to reduce the spread of infection.
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.
There are no reviews yet.