This module provides an introduction to stroke and outlines the basics of caring for clients following a stroke.
Following completion of the material, participants will be able to:
1. Explain the meaning of “stroke”.
2. Identify the risk factors for a stroke.
3. Describe the symptoms of a stroke.
4. Describe the possible effects of a stroke.
5. Discuss issues related to caring for clients following a stroke.
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.