Brain injury can cause little or no permanent damage or it can leave a person with serious and permanent disabilities and may need help for the rest of his or her life. Whether you are a healthcare worker looking to find ways to better your professional expertise in this area, or looking for ways to care for a loved one who has sustained a brain injury, this course provides a solid foundation to build on.
Following completion of material, participants will be able to:
1. Discuss the incidence and risk factors of brain injury.
2. Discuss the types of brain injury.
3. Describe the signs and symptoms of brain injury.
4. Identify care considerations for healthcare workers.
5. Discuss the impact on the family.
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.