Family members, clients, and you, as a healthcare worker, are all involved in interpersonal relationships with each other. Getting along well with families is important. This module discusses strategies that healthcare workers can use to develop and maintain healthy relationships with families.
Following completion of material, participants will be able to:
1. Discuss the role of the healthcare worker when dealing with family members.
2. Identify barriers to building good relationships with families.
3. Identify factors that help to build relationships with families.
4. Describe communication techniques to use when interacting with families.
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.