This health education program will help you identify your customers, recognize and deal with customer complaints, and improve customer service and customer satisfaction in the workplace.
Following completion of material, participants will be able to:
1. Define “customer”
2. Identify their customers
3. Define “customer service” and “customer satisfaction”
4. Recognize common customer complaints
5. Deal with common customer complaints
6. Describe how to improve client care and customer satisfaction
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.