Effective documentation is a vital part of any caregivers role. Documentation is a priority for the progressive maintenance and improvement of your client’s health and welfare. In this module, we look at effective strategies of documentation to promote your clients well being, safety and protect the interests of your organization.
Following completion of material, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the benefits of good documentation
2. Know the common sense of good documentation
3. Understand the importance of documentation in legal proceedings
4. How to report an adverse incident
5. Recognize the common pitfalls in documentation
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.