Your job requires you to work closely with many different people each day. Some of these people, including your clients, will display difficult behaviors. This module discusses different types of difficult behaviors. It gives reasons why clients act difficult at times and gives suggestions on what you can do to help the situation.
Following completion of material, participants will be able to:
1. Identify three types of communication (assertive, passive, aggressive)
2. Discuss the effects of labelling clients
3. Give examples of difficult client behaviours
4. Discuss strategies for dealing with difficult client behaviours
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.