Being able to creatively problem-solve is an important skill for today’s healthcare workers. In this module, we look at the types of problems that can arise in a health care facility or setting and discuss ways of planning for them in order to manage them effectively.
Upon completion of the module, participants will be able to:
1. Define problem-solving, critical thinking, and creativity.
2. Outline the steps of the problem-solving process.
3. Apply the problem-solving process.
4. Identify the benefits of planning ahead for problems.
5. Identify common methods used in problem-solving.
6. Discuss creativity in problem-solving.
7. Identify problem-solving tips.
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.