Confusion is a common condition among elderly clients who are cared for in nursing homes, hospitals, or their own homes. Confused clients may have challenging behaviors. This module provides essential strategies for coping with these behaviors.
Following completion of material, participants will be able to:
1. Define confusion.
2. Identify frequent causes for confusion.
3. Identify common symptoms often seen with confusion.
4. Identify common challenging behaviors of confused clients.
5. Describe strategies to deal with these behaviors.
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.