People with urinary incontinence are not able to hold their urine. The loss of bladder control causes a problem for the person involved and often for those close to them. As a healthcare professional, you need to understand about incontinence so that you can assist clients affected by this condition.
Following completion of material, participants will be able to:
1. Explain normal bladder functioning.
2. Describe common types of urinary incontinence
3. Identify common risk factors for urinary incontinence.
4. identify treatment methods for different types of urinary incontinence.
5. Describe care considerations for healthcare workers.
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.