This introductory module introduces what diabetes is and most importantly, the complications that can occur if the diabetes is not properly managed. There are critical daily care issues highlighted and explanations on what to do in critical situations such as hypoglycemia.
Following completion of material, participants will be able to:
1. Define “type 2 diabetes”
2. Identify the risk factors for type 2 diabetes
3. Discuss the possible complications of type 2 diabetes
4. Identify signs of hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia
5. Discuss important aspects of daily care
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.
There are no reviews yet.