This module has been designed to provide an overview of Multiple Sclerosis and to increase your understanding of how to provide quality care to clients with the disease.
Following completion of material, participants will be able to:
1. Define multiple sclerosis.
2. Describe how multiple sclerosis affects the central nervous system.
3. Identify the risk factors for multiple sclerosis.
4. Describe the signs and symptoms of multiple sclerosis.
5. Describe how multiple sclerosis is treated.
6. Describe care considerations for healthcare workers.
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.