As a healthcare worker, you have probably cared for many clients with arthritis. You may know that arthritis causes pain in the joints. But what else do you know about the disease? This course provides an essential overview of the fundamentals of understanding and caring for a person suffering from arthritis.
Following completion of material, participants will be able to:
1. Define “arthritis”
2. Explain how joints work
3. Discuss two types of arthritis
4. Explain how OA and RA differ
5. Discuss the treatment of arthritis
6. Describe care considerations for clients with Arthritis
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.