This module outlines ways to Understand the negative consequences of medication errors by showing how to plan and implement safe medication best practices and outlining what to do when a medication mistake has been made.
Following completion of material, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the negative consequences of medication errors.
2. Plan and implement safe medication best practices
3. Know how to prevent medication mistakes
4. Know what to do when a medication mistake has been made
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- At conclusion of the purchase and enrolment process, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.