This course will increase your knowledge of how infections occur and how they can spread. It will also enhance your understanding of how standard precautions and other types of infection control methods can help to prevent infections.
Following completion of material, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the basics of how infections spread
2. Describe the different type of infection transmissions
3. Understand your responsibilities as a caregiver
4. Understand some of the challenges of infection control
5. Identify bloodborne pathogens
To access your course:
- Click on Add to Cart and proceed to Check Out.
- During the checkout stage you will be able to create an account (if you have a coupon code, add it here).
- After purchase, each participant will receive a course link via email.
- Follow the instructions in your email to your course page where the course(s) purchased will be visible.