Skin Care for the Elderly – Ebook
The cornerstone for wound care prevention and management, covers an introduction on skin anatomy and the affects of aging. Skin care products are reviewed with a comprehensive listing of all brands with websites.
This book is suitable for patients, caregivers and health workers as well as an educational aid for health care professionals.
This reflects the multi level usefulness of the book and the reader should appreciate that in effect all categories of readers are addressed throughout the book; but the message is the same but relevant to the individual reader.
Skin care for the elderly is for the most part common sense, the key being to “do no harm”. However there are some explanations, tips and generic treatments listed that can help in both understanding and better skin care.
Our Price: $8.95 ea
You Save: $4.00
- Ebook: 65 pages
- Format: PDF
- Publisher: MediScript Communications Inc (February 27, 2017)
- Language: English
- Windows, MAC iOS, and Android Operating System Compatible
- Mobile Device Compatible
- USB Flash Drive – Save your ebook to a USB flash drive for total portability
- Printable – Print only the pages you need
- Searchable – Search the entire ebook in seconds
- Hyperlinked – Ebook is bookmarked to locate sections in seconds
- Money Back Guarantee – 60 days to try for a full refund
- Accredited – All our books meet HON (Health on the Net) standard
ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.