Relieving Stress and Anxiety – Ebook
The purpose of this book is to help you help yourself. Understanding stress is a step towards helping you on the path towards conquering the negative aspects of that feeling.
By including self-awareness exercises throughout this book, we are hoping you will gain greater awareness of your emotions and what motivates you.
It must be emphasized that there is nothing controversial or harmful in the suggestions offered here. This book is not intended to replace your physician’s advice or treatment. Each person’s treatment needs are different; if your doctor has prescribed medication, the information in this book is not meant to replace it.
A Doctor’s Guide to Relieving Stress is a down-to-earth, common sense approach to handling the pressures of everyday life. Always consult your doctor on any major changes linked to your treatment.
Our Price: $8.95 ea
You Save: $4.00
- Ebook: 73 pages
- Format: PDF
- Publisher: MediScript Communications Inc (February 27, 2017)
- Language: English
- Windows, MAC iOS, and Android Operating System Compatible
- Mobile Device Compatible
- USB Flash Drive – Save your ebook to a USB flash drive for total portability
- Printable – Print only the pages you need
- Searchable – Search the entire ebook in seconds
- Hyperlinked – Ebook is bookmarked to locate sections in seconds
- Money Back Guarantee – 60 days to try for a full refund
- Accredited – All our books meet HON (Health on the Net) standard
ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.