Burn Care: Recovery, First Aid & Treatment – Ebook
There are over 2.5 million visits to the hospital because of burn accidents. Apart from this being too great a number , those burns that are severe require a lot of critical compliance from the patient to minimize scarring and achieve an eventual healthy outcome after a period of about two years.
This book provides a comprehensive overview of the treatment for burn casualties and the self help and self care tips in making an eventual full recovery. This book however also covers the critical subjects of initial first aid for burn victims and how to prevent a burn accident in the home. As well as being a useful hand out at burn centers, it can also be recommended by health care professionals and made available at pharmacies.
Our Price: $8.95 ea
You Save: $4.00
- Ebook: 61 pages
- Format: PDF
- Publisher: MediScript Communications Inc (February 27, 2017)
- Language: English
- Windows, MAC iOS, and Android Operating System Compatible
- Mobile Device Compatible
- USB Flash Drive – Save your ebook to a USB flash drive for total portability
- Printable – Print only the pages you need
- Searchable – Search the entire ebook in seconds
- Hyperlinked – Ebook is bookmarked to locate sections in seconds
- Money Back Guarantee – 60 days to try for a full refund
- Accredited – All our books meet HON (Health on the Net) standard
ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.