Life Threatening Allergic Reactions: Anaphylaxis caused by Food Allergies and Insect Stings – Ebook
Severe Allergic Reaction”, “life threatening allergy” – sounds a little scary, right? Essentially, anaphylaxis is usually brought on by a food allergy (often peanuts) and insect stings or bites. There are other causes, too, such as medications, latex (balloons, elastic, kitchen cleaning gloves, adhesive bandages, condoms, elastic bands), and sometimes even exercise.
However dramatic you may think the title of this book is, it’s not just meant to frighten you. It’s a way of getting your attention focused on a health risk issue that is actually life threatening in a short period of time (minutes sometimes) for you or your child.
Our Price: $8.95 ea
You Save: $4.00
- Ebook: 49 pages
- Format: PDF
- Publisher: MediScript Communications Inc (February 27, 2017)
- Language: English
- Windows, MAC iOS, and Android Operating System Compatible
- Mobile Device Compatible
- USB Flash Drive – Save your ebook to a USB flash drive for total portability
- Printable – Print only the pages you need
- Searchable – Search the entire ebook in seconds
- Hyperlinked – Ebook is bookmarked to locate sections in seconds
- Money Back Guarantee – 60 days to try for a full refund
- Accredited – All our books meet HON (Health on the Net) standard
ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.