All About Managing Type 2 Diabetes – Ebook
By Laura Flynn R.N., B.N., M.B.A.
17 million people have diabetes in North America and a further 9 million are undiagnosed. Reading this book can bring about helpful intervention at the early stage and sometimes prevent the disease. As well as effectively explaining the disease process, the book covers symptoms, risk factors, complications, and how patients can help themselves. A must for caregivers because of the prevalence of the condition.
Our Price: $8.95 ea
You Save: $4.00
- Ebook: 50 pages
- Format: PDF
- Publisher: MediScript Communications Inc (February 27, 2017)
- Language: English
- Windows, MAC iOS, and Android Operating System Compatible
- Mobile Device Compatible
- USB Flash Drive – Save your ebook to a USB flash drive for total portability
- Printable – Print only the pages you need
- Searchable – Search the entire ebook in seconds
- Hyperlinked – Ebook is bookmarked to locate sections in seconds
- Money Back Guarantee – 60 days to try for a full refund
- Accredited – All our books meet HON (Health on the Net) standard
ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.